Boiler & Machinery FAQs

I don't have a boiler. Why do I need this coverage?

Equipment breakdown covers many types of equipment. It protects electrical systems, air conditioning and refrigeration, mechanical equipment, and modern office equipment, in addition to heating systems such as boilers. Although the coverage is commonly referred to as "Boiler and Machinery Insurance," a better description would be “Equipment Breakdown Insurance."